What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Nice collection! If you could only keep one set-up what would it be?

Right now, probably the pnp adapter from the 520 kit and a life time supply of coils.

Single round wire just behaves so differently from mesh. I haven't built in a long time. I've been using pods for a while up to now.

But I'm getting some new wire in tomorrow that I can play around with.

definite learning curve to building on these things. I've dumped maybe 30 percent of my tanks so far.

Right now, probably the pnp adapter from the 520 kit and a life time supply of coils.

Single round wire just behaves so differently from mesh. I haven't built in a long time. I've been using pods for a while up to now.

But I'm getting some new wire in tomorrow that I can play around with.

definite learning curve to building on these things. I've dumped maybe 30 percent of my tanks so far.

Good to hear you rate the 520!

I'd fully converted to mesh until recently, albeit with RTAs, so I know what you mean! The slow ramp up time is what's taking a bit of getting used to for me.

I've got some Coilology pre made coils to get me going for now but am definitely going to buy some wire and make them myself too.

My 520 actually just turned up around 30 minutes ago so have just put a 0.3ohm 3mm Staple coil in it. Building at an angle was a bit weird but I must say I'm loving the vape it's providing, super tasty!

20220414_190359.jpg

Good to hear you rate the 520!

I'd fully converted to mesh until recently, albeit with RTAs, so I know what you mean! The slow ramp up time is what's taking a bit of getting used to for me.

I've got some Coilology pre made coils to get me going for now but am definitely going to buy some wire and make them myself too.

My 520 actually just turned up around 30 minutes ago so have just put a 0.3ohm 3mm Staple coil in it. Building at an angle was a bit weird but I must say I'm loving the vape it's providing, super tasty!

View attachment 272392

hah. I literally bought the 520 just for the voopoo pnp adapter. The bridge is a bonus. The only problem is that the adapter and the bridge share a tank. They only fit the 520 tank. So I’ll try a build in the 520 when my current tank is empty.

I swapped out the largest airflow pin in the 520 for the 2nd largest last night and am getting much less condensation.

I'm going to try a MTL build in it next but will wait until the current 3mm Alien coil needs replaced first.

I decided to try the 520 out for MTL last night and must say I'm very impressed. I swapped out the 2nd largest air pin for the middle sized one (1mm?) and popped in a 0.7ohm Vandy Vape Superfine MTL coil with some Labo cotton kindly supplied by @hack400. I'm using some Unreal Raspberry Blue and the vape it's providing is lip-smackingly good. It was great as a DRL tank but it really does shine for MTL.

@John R I'm tagging you as you were interested in how it performed for MTL.

You should try the Dope RBA mate, one of the tastiest I've used.

Back
Top Bottom