What's new

What did you order today?

as its a lazy sunday morning i thought i would take a little time to share with you where i am currently at vaping wise, along with a few pictures
my current mod is a Geekvape Aegis Solo which is quite robust and single battery fits in the hand nicely, as a back up i have an OBS Cube in Ink which also looks quite good
my current tank is the Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA which is the best tank i have had to date, easy build,top flow,the steel rods take the juice up,no dry hits and no leakage unlike my previous Ammit and Innokin Ares, it is also very forgiving if you dont get the cotton build just right, i tend to re-cotton once or twice a day to get the nice flavours,
when it comes to juice, i am currently going through a 250ml of Boss Sots Key Lime Cookie, usually stick with fruit flavours but this is quite good, Boss Shots use sweeteners so the coil does tend to caramalise quickly hence the regular re-cottonning
i have just purchased the following from Brew Bros... (usually around £10 for the 250ml bottle which you then add the pg/vg and nic shots which works out around £16 for a months supply)

Miss Cherry, Blackjack and Froopa(Fruit Pastelles) looking forward to those after a 2 week steep in a dark cupboard
hope my sunday morning musings where of interest, enjoy the pics ......
Ian

Tank 1.jpg
Tank 2.jpg
Tank 3.jpg
Tank 4.jpg

A dead rabbit V2 & Hotcig G100.

Dont need them but couldnt say no for the price, £15 for the atty £19 for the mod. Billy bargains.

Ares 2 and pandora mtl RTAS - don’t need them but it’s like having an itch I can’t scratch searching for the perfect MTL tank. Some net drakes tobacco as well.

3rd order this month of Prime Vapes - I have liked every liquid I have tried so far and for the price you are getting exceptional quality. Haven’t liked most retail custards but thought I would give Prime Vapes a try and have to say the custard slice is the best custard I have vaped. I normally get an off note in custards whether pre made or DIY but haven’t had that with the custard slice. Ordered more to have some for mtl as well as DTL. Also ordered some of their collaboration liquids with Manabush.

Think I now have almost every flavour from PV

Just ordered a Hellvape MD & a Wasp MTL RTA from Sourcemore, $9 shipping stung a bit but it is what it is

I'm feeling mouth-to-lungy

The Berserker Mini 1.5 is pissing me off, I've forgotten how to wick it so following yesterday's order I've gone in for a Gata clone, with that I've had to order a bloody heatsink for it to fit on a Pico

Then I chucked in a Rebirth RTA clone I've been eying to bulk up the order a bit

Untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom