What's new

What did you order today?

Just ordered 3 more MoMo juices from No1 juice 3 for £15.
2 pink me 50ml shortflls
1 Mango Aloe 50ml shortfill.

Some Nic Salt Liquids and a couple of "on sale" shortfills from 88vape.
A bit surprised they were out of stock of 1.8% Nic Shot!

Some Nic Salt Liquids and a couple of "on sale" shortfills from 88vape.
A bit surprised they were out of stock of 1.8% Nic Shot!
They have ran out of Nic Shots a few times when i have ordered, one of the reasons i don't get shortfills from them anymore, they can't be beaten on Nic Salts though imo so still buy mine from them. Just to add what i ordered today from Stealth Vapes Some Kanthal 26 and 32 Gauge wire and some Stainless Steel 32 gauge wire, also had to re-order my Daedalus coil maker from somewhere else as the first vendor decided he didn't have any in stock but is sending me something as an apology, didn't say what though hence me not mentioning the vendors name. I ended up getting one from Vape-Link which was a 5er cheaper so alls well that ends well.

They have ran out of Nic Shots a few times when i have ordered, one of the reasons i don't get shortfills from them anymore, they can't be beaten on Nic Salts though imo so still buy mine from them.

Ah right. I took the 1.5% which will do. They're only going in an old subtank for an occasional DTL. I've enjoyed using a couple of Nic Salts recently so grabbed a few different flavours from 88vape to try as I've seen you've been buying some.
I'll probably get some extra Nic Shots on my next Prime Vapes order as they're nice and soft squeezy bottles. :)

EDIT: I just this minute got the "back in stock" email from 88vape

Last edited:
Yeah i am a big fan of the Salts i have had from 88Vape, 1 or 2 of their short fills were quite nice, Creme Brulee springs to mind but like most vendors they will all have juice you don't like and someone might love, that's why i find it hard to judge a juice so generally don't bother and i don't like recommending juice to anyone and that is a no no in my book of vaping lol.

Was snooping around 2FDeal this morning & spotted a Destiny clone, then I had a good dig about & found they had Wotofo Faris clones. I was going hold off 'til the weekend but though about for a while & went sod it

Have a Destiny coming from Fasttech, been waiting 2 months for it now so a clone will be a nice backup to have & to see what it's like. Would laugh if it came quicker :18:

Have an original Faris but I can't get to it during lockdown, missing it a bit so took a punt on the clone

Then chucked in another Rebirth clone. £30 all in with post

They have a QP Designs Nio clone listed, shipping the 16th, I'll probably order one of those closer to the time

Another pico squeeze 2.
I dont usually buy the same mod twice but the price changed my mind on that.

picosq2-jpg.219772

Back
Top Bottom