What's new

What did you order today?

Just ordered a Dead Rabbit V2 in gold after falling in love with the Dead Rabbit SE kit that i purchased last week :D

You received the v2 yet? If so how you get on with it mate? The barrel got far too hot for me, tried everything aswell different airflow, coil height , builds etc. Roasting hot after only 3 or 4 vapes. Looking to get the SE kit see if it runs cooler with it being the plastic stuff. Really like the dead rabbit deck. Have the drop dead too which is awesome!

You received the v2 yet? If so how you get on with it mate? The barrel got far too hot for me, tried everything aswell different airflow, coil height , builds etc. Roasting hot after only 3 or 4 vapes. Looking to get the SE kit see if it runs cooler with it being the plastic stuff. Really like the dead rabbit deck. Have the drop dead too which is awesome!
Yes i got it mate and iam using it on a mech tube with a single coil and finding it ok not hot at all if you have a coily tool cut the legs on your coil on 4.5 slot and they come out at just the right height on the deck not used it yet as a duel coil.

Yes i got it mate and iam using it on a mech tube with a single coil and finding it ok not hot at all if you have a coily tool cut the legs on your coil on 4.5 slot and they come out at just the right height on the deck not used it yet as a duel coil.

Nice one mate, I'll give it a run with a single coil see how it goes :)

@JackyLFC mine keeps relatively cool at 80 watts, just check your coils aren't too close to the chamber or top cap. Mine are toward the inside of the posts

Just ordered a Kree & a bunch of vaping "bits" from Fasttech, I'm in no rush, the stocks are all over the place so will probably take an age to ship anyway

Untitled.png

Some Tropical Ice & Ribina Ice from Drip Drop Vapour to try out :) debating pulling the trigger on the Drag X atm, trying to figure out if it'll be worth it with the RBA section, dont fancy buying stock coils for it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom