What's new

What did you order today?

Prime Vapes have some good deals on atm ... nice one @Lee :2thumbsup:

Y6g8nWF.jpg

Some more flavour concentrates from Vapable, especially looking forward to trying the custard from Inawera as I've never used them before and as an added bonus you should be able to get 300 ml from one 10 ml bottle compared to a 100ml from one 10 ml bottle from TFA. :)

Capture.png

Ordered a few shortfills from ar lee, one being Private Reserve which is probably only one i havent had yet!

A Berserker V2 MTL RTA (that's a bloody mouthful) & a Kylin v2 in Blue from Sourcemore

The Kylin was from the Euro warehouse so shouldn't take that long to get here I hope. It's a bloody good tank, one of my favourites but suffers badly with the press fit deck leaking, I never trust it being left on a mod

Some wire and cotton from crazy wire. They've stopped doing vaping wire but there is still some stock if anyone's struggling to find any.

Extra batteries(2x18650, 1x21700) from Fogstar and a 4 bay charger (the 2 bay isn't keeping up when both mods are in rotation).

Just Ordered a Profile Unity from Every Cloud Vape Shop, Had to be Blue, Black or Stainless Steel so opted for the blue. also got a 17% discount for doing a survey with about 5 questions so the total price with postage was £21.07 which is pretty damn cheap. Another Trick i learned and it doesn't work with them all is to register and put something in the basket then just leave it there, usually within a couple of days you will get a discount code coming with the message that you still have items in your basket. Worked a few times for me.

Back
Top Bottom