What's new

What did you order today?

Didn’t you fancy trying the reducer pins EVL are doing for the Nautilus coils, I’d have gone for it.

I was referring to when I used to use the 0.7ohm coils in the Billet Box, I wish I had known about the pins back then as it was too loose for me, would have been a god send. The Billet Box was recently sold on here so I no longer have it.

So I've gone for the tank itself, heard good things so we'll see.

I was referring to when I used to use the 0.7ohm coils in the Billet Box, I wish I had known about the pins back then as it was too loose for me, would have been a god send. The Billet Box was recently sold on here so I no longer have it.

So I've gone for the tank itself, heard good things so we'll see.

I’d be very interested in your thoughts on it after you’ve had a couple of weeks, the missus is using a GT and likes the 0.7 coils, but it’s not the best.

I’d be very interested in your thoughts on it after you’ve had a couple of weeks, the missus is using a GT and likes the 0.7 coils, but it’s not the best.

I will let you know. Everything is amazing for the first day or two unless it is absolute crap, so I'll give it some time to find any issues and give you a shout. Just want something nice looking and simple for stock coils. Plenty of accessories for this, like larger tanks or clear tanks, but they tend to be a bit pricey.

I will let you know. Everything is amazing for the first day or two unless it is absolute crap, so I'll give it some time to find any issues and give you a shout. Just want something nice looking and simple for stock coils. Plenty of accessories for this, like larger tanks or clear tanks, but they tend to be a bit pricey.

I’d appreciate that Toastie, I’ve looked at them before then gone for the cheaper option wasting money in the process, yes the real proof isn’t if you like on the day you get it, it’s when you’re still enjoying a month down the line.

Finally Khw mods were doing another batch of dvarws so I managed to get my hands on the 22mm MTL rta FL along with a 2 and 3.5ml tank and some airflow pins.

I was gonna hold off but I've just ordered a couple of Wotofo Profile RDTAs, one black, one gun metal, $24 something at Sourcemore

Not today but yesterday i ordered this from rainbowvapes thanks to @StrawberryRipple
upload_2020-7-19_19-58-41.png

Dovpo VEE Box Mod

I’ve got a couple of osmall pods and for the size and price they are excellent aren’t they @DeeDee
Perfect Mtl draw for me and decent flavour, I just stick it in the small side pocket of my jeans and use it walking the dogs etc, you don’t even know you’re carrying it, very surprising little things.

Another couple of bargains from over at Sourcemore, these guys are knocking it out of the park

Untitled.png

Pyro v3 fan so a cheap back up won't hurt at that price & always wanted to try a Berserker v2 RDA, trying to think what to put it on but that wait 'til another day

Back
Top Bottom