What's new

What did you order today?

Nice! As soon as Lee got them back in stock I ordered 2 and I rarely DL, that's how good it is! I still can't find a way to describe it other than it tastes like Pink :D

Yeah I'm mainly MTL with the occasional DTL so my Pink Burst has lasted me well. I've got some Clotted Custard and Lemon Mess steeping atm.

Mine lasted but I didn't want to run the risk of running out! I've got some secluded sorbet, toffee chunk custard and some Tennessee Reserva steeping. I've also got some other tobaccos from other vendors steeping too, The Kingsman and Little Havana. All sound really nice but will take me a while to get to them all ha ha.

In all honesty i can't remember having a poor liquid from Prime Vapes and to be honest again, i am a fussy sod so for me to say that isn't easy, got a couple of @Lee liquids steeping and can't wait to try them, but the RTA's i want to try them in are both busy on other liquid duties but i will get to them shortly, plus i have added nicotine and i find it's always best to leave them a bit longer.

Mine lasted but I didn't want to run the risk of running out! I've got some secluded sorbet, toffee chunk custard and some Tennessee Reserva steeping. I've also got some other tobaccos from other vendors steeping too, The Kingsman and Little Havana. All sound really nice but will take me a while to get to them all ha ha.

Shortfill or one shot? I bought some in a sale a couple of years back, it was rather nice, as I recall.

I ordered a gun metal Dead Rabbit RTA (the v1, I'm not getting on with the v2) from Vapesourcing from the POTV deals page, a QP Design Nio RDA clone from 2FDeal & I'm trying to order a replacement refill port thingy for my Aegis Squonk as the silicone flappy thing has split

I ordered a gun metal Dead Rabbit RTA (the v1, I'm not getting on with the v2) from Vapesourcing from the POTV deals page, a QP Design Nio RDA clone from 2FDeal & I'm trying to order a replacement refill port thingy for my Aegis Squonk as the silicone flappy thing has split
If its just the very thin part of the silicone That makes the slit on the fill port I pulled that off with tweezers to make open fill port with the thicker part still intact, no liquid bubbling when filling.

If its just the very thin part of the silicone That makes the slit on the fill port I pulled that off with tweezers to make open fill port with the thicker part still intact, no liquid bubbling when filling.

Yeah, does it not leak or anything? I went to the shop with it earlier I found juice coming out of the back of the sllidy bit. It's just one of flaps that's split, must've got caught when closing ti up

Back
Top Bottom