What's new

What did you order today?

Ordered some more 21700s for the new ODIN that's arriving next week, kept hearing about Molicell if that's how you spell it, being the best so bought some of them, I hope they justify the price i paid lol.
Those bigger batteries are certainly not cheap are they.

Ordered some more 21700s for the new ODIN that's arriving next week, kept hearing about Molicell if that's how you spell it, being the best so bought some of them, I hope they justify the price i paid lol.
It's what I run in my dual cell 21700 mods. No issues at all.

Thanks @nwhornet i have some Samsung 21700s but with hearing how good the Molicells are supposed to be i thought i would try some, plus they are supported for e-cig use as well. @Richard Winter your not wrong mate, got loads of 18650s but only a few 21700's i could use them with an adaptor but prefer the bigger ones.

Thanks @nwhornet i have some Samsung 21700s but with hearing how good the Molicells are supposed to be i thought i would try some, plus they are supported for e-cig use as well. @Richard Winter your not wrong mate, got loads of 18650s but only a few 21700's i could use them with an adaptor but prefer the bigger ones.
Very little between the P42A & Samsung 40T especially in a dual cell mod. Samsung 30T are great in mechs with the higher Amps, 35A.

Very little between the P42A & Samsung 40T especially in a dual cell mod. Samsung 30T are great in mechs with the higher Amps, 35A.

Not into Mech's as yet as i don't fully understand ohm's law though i am getting close to nailing it down, things take a while to sink in but once they do i never forget, what was i saying, oh yeah i will try Mech's when i find the confidence but not just yet.

I have a few of the 21700s but so many of the 18650s.

Back
Top Bottom