What's new

What did you order today?

A Gas Mods Kree 24 and single coil deck for the Plus V2 from Ecigone. Why not eh, my consolation for going back to the shit hole in Leeds tomorrow [emoji3525] plus I saved quite a bit in fuel / wear and tear with not commuting for 3 months [emoji106]

I have a choice but not sure which one, I am going to order a Topside Lite tomorrow but have come across a Topside Lite Kit which has a Variant RDA with it for an extra fiver, i think i have enough RDA's at the moment but is it worth the extra 5er, don't know a lot about them tbh.

I have a choice but not sure which one, I am going to order a Topside Lite tomorrow but have come across a Topside Lite Kit which has a Variant RDA with it for an extra fiver, i think i have enough RDA's at the moment but is it worth the extra 5er, don't know a lot about them tbh.

I'm not impressed with it, I thought it would would be a Drop v2 (the guy who designed the Drop, did the Variant just for Dovpo & not Digiflavor). The Drop smashes the Variant for me, it's nothing special

Couldn't help myself, just ordered Manabush Revolucion full range. To me they are artist with there flavours, only got 1 bottle of Firewater No 6 left. Looking forward to trying new flavors.

Just 2 juices today.....
1 x 100ml shortfill of Moreish Puff Popcorn Sweet.
1 x 100ml shortfill of Just Jam Strawberry Jam Doughnut.

I ordered 2 Profile RDTA's from Vapsourcing, one with a code supplied by @oORobOo . Thanks for that mate, One Gold and 1 Gunmetal, I absolutely love my Profiles so just over £50 for 2 i am very happy with :)

Thanks to @JohnnyAce for mentioning this in the Bargains Section. :)
It's pre-order from New Vaping so it'll probably be a while to arrive but I'm not fussed. I was planning to get a Tab Mini in the future anyway so for a bit more I'll get the whole kit.

6Cg8UAT.png

A load of concentrates that I was running out of. Bought 100mls of 3 different ones. Should keep me going for a while.

Back
Top Bottom