What's new

What did you order today?

ordered some nic salts and concentrates from vampire vape.
Have never used nic salts and wanted to try them so got 4, 10ml bottles @ 10mg
1x Pinkman
1 x Sweet lemon pie
1 x Blood sucka
1 x sweet tobacco
30ml pinkman concentrate
30ml creme anglaise.

Just treated myself to a Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 from Vapesourcing, seen a lot of the guys buying it in the past so figured it must be half decent, just need to order some 21700s tomorrow then that's me done for the shopping this week :)

Just treated myself to a Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 from Vapesourcing, seen a lot of the guys buying it in the past so figured it must be half decent, just need to order some 21700s tomorrow then that's me done for the shopping this week :)

It's good squonker, it's about 10 times the weight of the original though. the flashy little lights are pretty cool :D When the Profile RDTA's orders start coming in I think I'll put one into RDA mode & pair it. I've got the VV Mesh v2 on one, @nwhornet was right, it's pants, just no where near the same league as the Profiles

It's good squonker, it's about 10 times the weight of the original though. the flashy little lights are pretty cool :D When the Profile RDTA's orders start coming in I think I'll put one into RDA mode & pair it. I've got the VV Mesh v2 on one, @nwhornet was right, it's pants, just no where near the same league as the Profiles
Yeah I have 2 Profile RDTA'a coming one in Gunmetal to go with the Odin from @eyeball kid and a gold one, i didn't know till today they were 21700, good job i am buying some more tomorrow.

Pleased to see we agree on one thing :D

I agree on most things you tell me hence me being a fan of the Profiles, they have to be my favourite tanks well RDA's RTA's and RDTA's lol, got 5 of them with the 2 new ones and thinking of getting another Unity as well :)

Back
Top Bottom