What's new

What did you order today?

I’ve got a couple of osmall pods and for the size and price they are excellent aren’t they @DeeDee
Perfect Mtl draw for me and decent flavour, I just stick it in the small side pocket of my jeans and use it walking the dogs etc, you don’t even know you’re carrying it, very surprising little things.

Yep love them. This is my third one. First one died as i left the pod in with juice for too long and it must have damaged the main body.
Using the 2nd one currently but as i use it everyday alongside my other devices thought i would treat myself to a spare lol.
The Gtx 18 tank is to sit on the gen nano

Yep love them. This is my third one. First one died as i left the pod in with juice for too long and it must have damaged the main body.
Using the 2nd one currently but as i use it everyday alongside my other devices thought i would treat myself to a spare lol.
The Gtx 18 tank is to sit on the gen nano

If I’m not using them for a while I leave either pod out or on there side, I’m a devil for losing them too.

few brew shots from brews bros, rude not to when they sent 15% discount emails. Went with applemizer, raspberry milkshake and apple and pineapple.

few brew shots from brews bros, rude not to when they sent 15% discount emails. Went with applemizer, raspberry milkshake and apple and pineapple.

Can't go wrong with them. If you haven't tried it already, I recommend Angel Dust.

A Hastur 88W TC Mod - CTHULHU from https://eliquidediscount.com/gb/. Claimed to be in stock.

I've never used them before but;
  • They are French
  • They have an address
  • They have a B&M shop
  • They have a phone number
  • They deliver by Colissimo, so it shouldn't take too long
Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 14.33.16.png

I'll never know unless I try right?:diy:

10ml-18mg-5050-nicotine-base.jpg

Qty: 16

£3.84

sweet-treats-flavour-concentrates.jpg

Sweet Treats Flavour Concentrates

• Size - 10ml
  • Flavour - Dandelion and Burdock
Qty: 1

£1.50

combinations-flavour-concentrates.jpg

Combinations Flavour Concentrates

• Size - 10ml
  • Flavour - Strawberry & Banana

£1.50

60ml-pet-unicorn-bottle.jpg

Qty: 4

£1.20

fruit-flavour-concentrates.jpg

Fruit Flavour Concentrates

• Size - 10ml
  • Flavour - Blackcurrant

£1.50

sweet-treats-flavour-concentrates.jpg

Sweet Treats Flavour Concentrates

• Size - 10ml
  • Flavour - Black Jack

£1.50

Subtotal £11.04
Shipping and handling £2.94
Total (VAT incl.) £13.98

This will be my second bottle. Nearly finished the first one and it is such a nice flavour :14:
Nice! As soon as Lee got them back in stock I ordered 2 and I rarely DL, that's how good it is! I still can't find a way to describe it other than it tastes like Pink :D

Back
Top Bottom