What's new

What did you order today?

Uwell Valyrian Pod System and some 1ohm coils for it. Looks ugly but it will do for work and it seems to be getting raving reviews.

Ordered some SS316 Wire for my Excursion into Temp Control, thought i had some already but can't find it. I also heard from Royal Mail that they have my Kylin M RTA so should be here tomorrow, then just waiting for Wotofo to pull their finger out and send my Profile RDTA out. I won't hold my breath for that one.

Kizoku Limit RTA along with some Nautilus AIO NS coils, since it can take those too. Also ordered some super special secret sauce :13:

Still love the Fev, but it uses a bit too much juice for my liking. I've essentially doubled my juice consumption, same wattage, roughly the same ohms.

Ordered 6 150ml brown glass bottles for storing my nicotine and vg/pg base liquids in. Read a post on here about safely storing nicotine, better to be safe than sorry.

Aspire Mixx SBS for £33 delivered from Everzon. Voopoo Argus air and 5 liquids for £25 from dinner lady. Thought at those prices it would be rude not to.

Ordered a Billet Box from Ali Express and Some Gorilla Tobacco Custard and some Donut Vanilla Custard from Manchester Vapeman.

Just a few Pre-made coils to try :)

Thanks to @fil for reminding me of the clearance pages at Crazy Wire Co :thumbup:

vuVwr3y.png

Back
Top Bottom