What's new

What did you order today?

Ordered some Milton Sterilising Tablets, 25 for £2.99, no stinky bottles or Squonk Bottles, will be good for my Tanks as well.

A few bottles from Vapestream
20200910_202749.jpeg

I'm working on seeing if I can help one of the family off her 40 a day habit so thanks to recommendations from @DeeDee and others I've placed an order this afternoon from Vaping101 for an Vaporesso XROS Pod along with a pack of spare 1.2Ω pods and 4 different types of menthol e-liquid. She smokes menthol so I got a mixture of salts and freebase and both 10-12mg and 18-20mg so she can try them all and see what she likes. Also she likes cherry so one of them is a cherry menthol so she can see what it's like with other flavours rather than something that just tastes like a regular cigarette.

I have been trying to get the Daughter In Law to quit, she is with Child and ready to drop so give her the Innokin Sceptre i got from the giveaway they did, plus gave her some salts as well. Not heard anything so will wait and see.

I have been trying to get the Daughter In Law to quit, she is with Child and ready to drop so give her the Innokin Sceptre i got from the giveaway they did, plus gave her some salts as well. Not heard anything so will wait and see.

Oh good luck @LordOdin. Let us know how it goes. :)

fingers crossed it works for the daughter inlaw wish back when i started vaping we had the kit they have nowadays ;)

Back
Top Bottom