What's new

What did you order today?

I've spent double on vape gear this last couple of months compared to that when I smoked. Woiuldn't change back for the world though.

"I had to start smoking again, I just couldn't afford to vape"

Me neither, although I still crave it sometimes. I just realised though, it's only actually been thirteen-and-a-half months since I fully switched. It feels far longer.

Hoping i haven't caught a Pod addiction from someone. I was browsing the net like we all do and stumbled across this. I know a few Apes have Artery Products (thought i had one myself) and they seem good. At this price i just couldn't let it go. I looked on You Tube but couldn't find a review for this model so any links appreciated. With it also been called Cold Steel it obviously goes to the Ehpro one.

IDpO8bLh.png

Although being into the RTA scene now i always take a pod kit to the football for when standing with mate's to be respectful, otherwise i would not see them for clouds.

I was very Anti-Pod when i started Vaping but now i actually see a place for them and some are a really good Vape. I have 1 or 2 but usually i give them to my Daughter In Law to stop her smoking. The Artery looked a good deal plus i bought a 510 adaptor for it. 5 to 120w , got the Copper Coloured as in the Picture, Usually only see Mech's in that Colour.

Just bought the RBA Version, my Son said he would have the Pod Version, hoping he intends to pay me for it though knowing me i will probably give him it.

Just bought the RBA Version, my Son said he would have the Pod Version, hoping he intends to pay me for it though knowing me i will probably give him it.

RBA version is cracking mate. It's a very good rba you get with it.

Click and collect order from Vaping101...

upload_2021-8-27_10-14-39.png

Haven't had either brand for a while, and never tired these particular flavours so I hope they're nice!

Thanks @Gitchy I just liked the look of the Deck and with making my own coils it made sense to get the RBA Version, Thanks for verifying it's a good bit of kit. I didn't know there was a RBA Version till after i had bought the first one but that's me, rush in without a thought lol.

Thanks @Gitchy I just liked the look of the Deck and with making my own coils it made sense to get the RBA Version, Thanks for verifying it's a good bit of kit. I didn't know there was a RBA Version till after i had bought the first one but that's me, rush in without a thought lol.

Aye definitely a good bit of kit @LordOdin probably my favourite pod kit tbh. The stock coils are ok as well but there are better out there. Won't need those with the RBA though, it's almost as good as an RTA but not quite the same as it's in a pod.

Ordered an original Vaporesso Swag V1 mod. Was my first ever subohm device and I regret selling it so I got one with Einstein’s equation on it.

Back
Top Bottom