What's new

What did you order today?

Just ordered a Vaporesso PM80 and yes i know it's a Pod, I have about 40 0.2 GTX Coils so can use them in this.

Have you thought about the Target 80 kit? Takes the GTX coils and you can use it as a mod as well.

Edit: Sorry mate see it's still pre-order.

Lol. I love how we justify these expenditures to ourselves. Sometimes I think it'd just be cheaper to smoke and have done with it!
I've spent double on vape gear this last couple of months compared to that when I smoked. Woiuldn't change back for the world though.

"I had to start smoking again, I just couldn't afford to vape"

I've spent double on vape gear this last couple of months compared to that when I smoked. Woiuldn't change back for the world though.

"I had to start smoking again, I just couldn't afford to vape"

I go through phases with buying Vape Gear, like you the past few months i have spent quite a bit some of which i haven't even tried. I still have to have something even though it might not get used for a few weeks. I suppose it's buy it while the cash is available.

I go through phases with buying Vape Gear, like you the past few months i have spent quite a bit some of which i haven't even tried. I still have to have something even though it might not get used for a few weeks. I suppose it's buy it while the cash is available.

You're absolutely correct... as far as I'm concerned anyway. Prior to that I hadn't spent very much for quite a few months to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom