What's new

What did you order today?

The Thelema from EcigOne, decided to take advantage of the bank holiday discount and got it for less than £90. :2thumbsup:

Some of my batteries are getting on a bit so going to dump them at the recycling at the tip and have ordered another 6 from Fogstar.

Some of my batteries are getting on a bit so going to dump them at the recycling at the tip and have ordered another 6 from Fogstar.

Some of my Samsung's are getting a bit dated so will have to replace them sooner or later though i mainly only use them now in my Daedalus, Ohm Meter and a Digital Torch i bought. I am really short on 21700's now so need to definitely get some of them. Although it's important to have good batteries something else pops up and i forget i need them. Going to write it down so not to forget.

Some of my Samsung's are getting a bit dated so will have to replace them sooner or later though i mainly only use them now in my Daedalus, Ohm Meter and a Digital Torch i bought. I am really short on 21700's now so need to definitely get some of them. Although it's important to have good batteries something else pops up and i forget i need them. Going to write it down so not to forget.

Aye some of mine are going on 5 years old now. I do rotate them and have a few 21700 mods so they're not getting hammered all the time but still, 5 years. I'm sure they don't have long left and are starting to lose charge quicker. That and a pair of my 21700s have been dented at the top so they definitely needed replaced.

I'd rather throw out batteries that still work reasonably well than risk them getting fucked up and exploding on me.

My oldest Batteries are probably only 18 months old but in the early days when i started they got some right Hammer, mainly the Samsung 25r's. I always swap them out at 50% Power and don't really like to use them lower than that.

Had to order some Vaporesso PM80 Pods from Choppa Vapes. When i got the PM80 it said a 2ml Pod and a 4ml Pod inside the Kit. What it didn't say was the 4ml Pod has a bung in it so that's only 2ml as well. I hate TPD.

Back
Top Bottom