What's new

What did you order today?

All in for some bush!!

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 5.40.47 pm.png

Well good luck for any orders with royal mail today from a company. As Royal Fail is down and company can't access to process deliveries!. Nothing changes with them :)

A replacement frame for my sunglasses, a mini fridge....than i wound up here and blew the rest of my cash on shiny vape gear i didnt need

I need shinyitus anonymous, seriously...

Finally managed to track down a 24mm Hastur MTL thanks to my fine friend @StrawberryRipple , cheers for the help bud, between you and my crap German, order is in. Just hope it's plain sailing for the postage.

A replacement frame for my sunglasses, a mini fridge....than i wound up here and blew the rest of my cash on shiny vape gear i didnt need

I need shinyitus anonymous, seriously...
I hear you buddy.

Finally managed to track down a 24mm Hastur MTL thanks to my fine friend @StrawberryRipple , cheers for the help bud, between you and my crap German, order is in. Just hope it's plain sailing for the postage.

Great stuff, I have 2, I wouldn’t mind a spare though. Where did you purchase the fine tank, I understand it’s from Germany, do you mind me asking what the cost all in was? Ta

Back
Top Bottom