What's new

What did you order today?

I think i have payed twice as after paying first time it kept coming back as complete order so did it twice.

@Lee are you getting the Profile squonk in?

Yeah have those on pre order mate, unsure of the ETA on them at the moment though.

Edit - looking like it’ll be around £40 on our site, unsure what the actual RRP is on them

Yeah have those on pre order mate, unsure of the ETA on them at the moment though
Ecigone are saying a week. Newvaping have them but ther squonk bottles haven't turned up (TPD regs) :mad: & BKS just says coming soon. God knows when the Profile PS will surface :D

I've just re-tried. The system likes me now I've signed up for the newsletter (bastards) - a Silver/vintage Brown one ordered.
Be prepared for a couple of emails a day now, see how long it takes for you to cancel the newsletter sub:18::18::18: At least you got it ordered, bargain :2thumbsup:

Be prepared for a couple of emails a day now, see how long it takes for you to cancel the newsletter sub:18::18::18: At least you got it ordered, bargain :2thumbsup:

Yup, Ecigone can be a bit OTT with their notifications - to the point that I haven't actually read one since the old King died, If New Vaping take the piss I've got a hungry Spam folder.

Back
Top Bottom