What's new

What did you order today?

Just some Nic Shots.

7D0jF2Qh.png
Very good price on the nic shots :thumbup:

Very good price on the nic shots :thumbup:

I usually use Big Boy Nic but after dropping my DTL Vapes down to 3 mg the shots seemed the better option, i don't know how good they are gonna be so thought i would take a punt.

A cheap ultrasonic cleaner for myself and some concentrates for father dearest. He keeps running out of juice and never knows what he wants so I thought I'd start mixing for him instead.

What's so funny ?
I'm not entirely sure, I just had a chuckle when I saw it. Maybe I expect a Timothy to be a young boy going to school in short trousers, and it doesn't quite match your avatar and user name.

It's just one of those things nowadays that we can spend a lot of time speaking to people on the internet without ever seeing/meeting said people, but even still you will have an unconscious picture/idea of them

100ml concentrates from Drip Hacks, Acid drop and Cyro Mango both recent finds that I like, these work out at £20 ish for 500ml of juice so if you're as tight as me worth a look :14:
hack10 still works for 10% off.

A cheap ultrasonic cleaner for myself and some concentrates for father dearest. He keeps running out of juice and never knows what he wants so I thought I'd start mixing for him instead.

Must be a big ultrasonic cleaner!

Ordered a fat rabbit rta. As wanted a dl rta for work as the only one I use is the dvarw and don't want to break that.

Now thinking about getting the kumo as I did want the cabeo. But this looks nicer.

@TomCon :)
I would suggest that knowing your preferences as I do..... The Kumo will amaze you! ;)
I would certainly get another as soon as I can. :worship::worship::worship:

Back
Top Bottom