What's new

What did you order today?

Yo

Your list of devices is getting bigger and bigger by the day lol.

Yeah i know lol. I keep saying i am going to cut down but payday arrives and i am visiting online Vape Vendors. Need some more 21700's but Fogstar are sold out and i think 18650 uk are out of them as well. I can manage for a while though. Don't think there is anything i am chasing atm but knowing me i will find something.

Yeah i know lol. I keep saying i am going to cut down but payday arrives and i am visiting online Vape Vendors. Need some more 21700's but Fogstar are sold out and i think 18650 uk are out of them as well. I can manage for a while though. Don't think there is anything i am chasing atm but knowing me i will find something.
Check out the Freemax Marvos range, they do 3 different ones. All 3 really good. The Marvos T and Marvos S are really good.

Don't be encouraging me lol. I have found a few Pods that i love and will stick with them for now. I do recommend the Artery Cold Steel AIO's, I have 2 one being the XP Version and the other the RBA, I love the PM80 and the Target 80 as well. The Artery's have to be the best value for money AIO's out there imho.

Don't be encouraging me lol. I have found a few Pods that i love and will stick with them for now. I do recommend the Artery Cold Steel AIO's, I have 2 one being the XP Version and the other the RBA, I love the PM80 and the Target 80 as well. The Artery's have to be the best value for money AIO's out there imho.
Now who's encouraging who!!! I will take a look lol

Just bought both kits @LordOdin including the 510 adaptor fron ecigone. Both half price, too good to pass up lol. Dont suggest any more lol.

The RBA one comes with a 510 Adaptor but you need it with the XP Version. What i find funny is you can buy the RBA Pods but can't find the RBA Deck to buy. If you come across anyone selling the Deck let me know. I really think you will like them.

The RBA one comes with a 510 Adaptor but you need it with the XP Version. What i find funny is you can buy the RBA Pods but can't find the RBA Deck to buy. If you come across anyone selling the Deck let me know. I really think you will like them.
Cheers mate. I looked for the RBA deck but couldn't see it. Found the RBA empty pod. I bought both kits as the RBA deck comes with the kit.
I bought one in copper and one in SS. Both look good.
Only Artery I've owned was the Nugget a few yrs ago. Tiny little mod.

Cheers mate. I looked for the RBA deck but couldn't see it. Found the RBA empty pod. I bought both kits as the RBA deck comes with the kit.
I bought one in copper and one in SS. Both look good.
Only Artery I've owned was the Nugget a few yrs ago. Tiny little mod.

I have Black and Copper, Copper does look nice i think .

I have Black and Copper, Copper does look nice i think .
Agree, the copper one looks wicked. My old Artery Nugget was copper so had to go with the copper on this one. Am looking forward to trying them when they arrive, hopefully should'nt be long as ecigone are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom