What's new

What did you order today?

Mine are performing great. I am running one on stock coils and flavour is really nice and same with RBA. Smaller build deck i honestly struggle with, must be an age thing but once done it's been great.

Mine are performing great. I am running one on stock coils and flavour is really nice and same with RBA. Smaller build deck i honestly struggle with, must be an age thing but once done it's been great.
Not used either of mine yet as still playing with the Freemax marvos s but checked out the RBA deck in the RBA pod and it looks really good. Nice and big to build on with tons of airflow.....

Definitely my Favourite AIO/Pod Kit. Using the Vaporesso Target 80, the new one, and it guzzles juice, forever filling it up. I am also using the PM80 which i am very impressed with. I can't believe how much i am into AIO and Pods lol.

Definitely my Favourite AIO/Pod Kit. Using the Vaporesso Target 80, the new one, and it guzzles juice, forever filling it up. I am also using the PM80 which i am very impressed with. I can't believe how much i am into AIO and Pods lol.
I withheld getting any pods or pod mods for quite a while as I saw it as a step backwards from my existing mods and mech mods. How wrong I was.
They've come a long way from the original fixed pods and are as good if not better than a lot of the mods I've bought in the past. With the introduction of the 510 adaptors, the pod mods have come into their own making them so much more versatile.
For me the Smok RPM 80 is a cracking device....yes I know it's a Smok lol. Also really like the Drag X and the Vinci 2 and X2. Freemax Marvos range really good too.

I don't mind Smok, I have only used a couple of their kits but both have worked flawlessly, i do wish they would redesign their Tanks though. They are all the same with a different number attached. Might have to try the RPM80 but suspect it will be similar to the PM80 by Vaporesso. I can't think of anything i want Vaping wise but usually come across something else that i don't really need but will buy anyway, like we do lol.

I don't mind Smok, I have only used a couple of their kits but both have worked flawlessly, i do wish they would redesign their Tanks though. They are all the same with a different number attached. Might have to try the RPM80 but suspect it will be similar to the PM80 by Vaporesso. I can't think of anything i want Vaping wise but usually come across something else that i don't really need but will buy anyway, like we do lol.
I know what you mean, bloody difficult knowing which coil type goes with which tank. I have most of the Smok tanks...some very good...some not so good.
My RPM 80 is the Pro version. Had it since it first came out and it really has taken a lot of punishment but still working great.

Ah crap, hit the wrong button...need to keep the postie busy though.

Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Box Mod - Black Calf Leather
Lost Vape Hyperion DNA100C Mod - Gunmetal Calf Leather

ULTRONER X FALLOUT VAPE GAEA 200W BOX MOD in Green from ecigone.
ecigone.png

Back
Top Bottom