What's new

What did you order today?

Vaperz Cloud Hammer of God dna400, and an Asgard 30mm rda and pick them up from Vaping 101 tomorrow or Monday.

Ah crap, hit the wrong button...need to keep the postie busy though.

Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Box Mod - Black Calf Leather
Lost Vape Hyperion DNA100C Mod - Gunmetal Calf Leather
I am trying to resist the Hyperion due to the SC Hadron plus 21700 coming soon, oh my.

Get the Hyperion it's 21700. Personally i think the steam crave Hadron looks dull and boring. That's me though.
Food for thought knowing me i will end up with both but fancy the SC Hadron duel 21700 to park my V2 Plus on, hoping for a pre order discount, we shall see, thanks for your advice.

Food for thought knowing me i will end up with both but fancy the SC Hadron duel 21700 to park my V2 Plus on, hoping for a pre order discount, we shall see, thanks for your advice.

if you want a red Dovpo Odin 250c i have one spare and it will be cheaper than an Hadron and duel 21700. I got the hyperion a few weeks back and really like it. They look better than pics suggest. But my main want is the Think vape Craton , they are waiting on the DNA100c chip to make them. I also have a DNA 250c in the classifieds which is a big beast of a mod due to it having a 4s 2200mah lipo battery.

I've had a tank stuck with NL Post since 6th September, so I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom