What's new

What did you order today?

I am now in a dilemma been waiting for the Steam Crave Hadron Duel 21700 to come in stock but after communicating with Angela He SCs sales manger there is a major delay, they will not be sending them out now till mid October.

So after recommendation's on here i am thinking about going for the Lost Vape Hyperion, reason being i am looking for something nice to use with my SC V2 Plus tanks, can't make my mind up which colour.
Took me a while to decide which colour to get :) Whatever you go for you won't be disappointed. Cracking piece of kit.

Prime Vapes order. I do love the Sour Lime Sorbet - mtl collection. Plus trying a Bazooka salt.
Screenshot_20210926-123635_Samsung Internet.jpg

I am unfortunately not a happy bunny. I placed my first ever order with sourcemore on the 16th of this month for a Hyperion mod as it came highly recommended on here.
They sent me the e mails confirming order, and a tracking number. This item is listed on their site as a 24hr item ( i.e available now). Fast forward to today and
nothing showing on PostNL site - item is not even on their site - so obviously it has not been dispatched. I have been in contact with sourcemore about this and was told
there had been a delay because of a holiday out there. 3 days later still not been picked up by the courier.

On top of all this I paid $134 for the Hyperion - best price I could get with them, but looked today and they are $94. I am not amused with how they are dealing with me and my order.
Anybody else on here have/had problems with sourcemore? I have now asked them by sending a mesage to dispatch urgently at the lower price as I feel it should be at the lower
price considering all the hassle.

Sorry for the long rant - but had to get it off my chest.

Now sorted just ordered the Hyperion in Gunmetal/Carbon Fibre, really looking forward to it , should be nice with my V2s.

Steve - may I ask where you ordered from - as I may need to order one from somewhere reliable - see my post above. Grrrrrrr.

I am unfortunately not a happy bunny. I placed my first ever order with sourcemore on the 16th of this month for a Hyperion mod as it came highly recommended on here.
They sent me the e mails confirming order, and a tracking number. This item is listed on their site as a 24hr item ( i.e available now). Fast forward to today and
nothing showing on PostNL site - item is not even on their site - so obviously it has not been dispatched. I have been in contact with sourcemore about this and was told
there had been a delay because of a holiday out there. 3 days later still not been picked up by the courier.

On top of all this I paid $134 for the Hyperion - best price I could get with them, but looked today and they are $94. I am not amused with how they are dealing with me and my order.
Anybody else on here have/had problems with sourcemore? I have now asked them by sending a mesage to dispatch urgently at the lower price as I feel it should be at the lower

If you've never ordered with Sourcemore the price you get is higher than if you have already ordered.
I know this doesn't help your cause but it will explain the price difference.
Seems silly but it's just the way they are.

Screenshot_20210926-201504_Chrome.jpg

Try contacting them using a direct message.

Sourcemore are on here, if u get stuck dm me and i have a few contacts, cannot promise anything but i will try to help where i can

If you've never ordered with Sourcemore the price you get is higher than if you have already ordered.
I know this doesn't help your cause but it will explain the price difference.
Seems silly but it's just the way they are.

View attachment 255245

Ok I can live with the price difference for first order - but why say the item is a 24Hr item when it clearly is not. I assume I won't be able to cancel the order now either - I am stuck.
Thanks for your input strawberry.

Steve - may I ask where you ordered from - as I may need to order one from somewhere reliable - see my post above. Grrrrrrr.
FWIW and just to add I've got an item that said it was on the plane on 17th and its not showed up since so you're not alone there's something going on somewhere atm.

Back
Top Bottom