What's new

What did you order today?

Try contacting them using a direct message.

Sourcemore are on here, if u get stuck dm me and i have a few contacts, cannot promise anything but i will try to help where i can

I have already been in contact with them, and 3 days ago they said it had been delayed and to give it a couple of days and it should show up in tracking - but no dice.
Thanks for your suggestions - will try posting in their section on here. I presume it is ok to do that? Thanks Deedee.

FWIW and just to add I've got an item that said it was on the plane on 17th and its not showed up since so you're not alone there's something going on somewhere atm.

Oh dear - that is not very re assuring. Hope your item/s show up. Seems like I will have to sit it out and wait to see if it does come. I am a bit concerned though, and begining to wish I had never ordered with them in the first place.

Steve - may I ask where you ordered from - as I may need to order one from somewhere reliable - see my post above. Grrrrrrr.
vaping101 have them for £93.4, though limited colours - https://vaping101.co.uk/products/lost-vape-hyperion-dna100c-mod
legionofvapers have them for £93.99 - https://www.legionofvapers.com/product/lost-vape-hyperion-dna100c-mod
ecigone are £99.99 - https://ecigone.co.uk/products/lost-vape-hyperion-dna100c-box-mod?_pos=1&_sid=4813ce6c9&_ss=r

I have ordered from vaping101 and ecigone, both reliable and in the list of reliable sites.

Cheers hack - think I will however have to wait and see what happens with my other order as I cant afford to lose the money or end up with two of them.

Damn it - ordered from legion of vapers, and if the other one shows up I will just have to sell it on.

Last edited:
Oh dear - that is not very re assuring. Hope your item/s show up. Seems like I will have to sit it out and wait to see if it does come. I am a bit concerned though, and begining to wish I had never ordered with them in the first place.
I've ordered from Sourcemore dozens of times and never had a problem once.
They're usually quicker than most of our friends in the east too.

Lots of NI80 round wire, After quite a lot of searching to try and get large spools and from one place.
But @Sput1 saves the day :)

Thinking the Hadron Pro now instead of the LV Thelema, i don't mind the Lipo Battery so will probably get that in the next week or so.

Thinking the Hadron Pro now instead of the LV Thelema, i don't mind the Lipo Battery so will probably get that in the next week or so.
I have looked at the Hadron Pro many times i guess i depends on what tanks you plan on using with it, i am going to hold out for the new Hadron Plus duel 21700 250C DNA which will shipped here mid October, i plan using it with the Steam Crave V2s and knowing me will probably get two, i just don't fancy the Lipo battery for vaping, i have some very big lipo batteries for radio control which i keep in an ammo box.
Good luck with what you choose let us know how you get on.

A wee order from Vaping101 to collect on my lunchbreak...

upload_2021-9-28_10-2-9.jpeg

Also just away to order some OFRF KA1 mesh strips, Vandy Vape M cotton and non-TPD Zenith 2 glass from eBay.

Back
Top Bottom