What's new

What did you order today?

I like the sound of key lime creme

It's decent mate! I'll quote myself from the What Flavours Are You Vaping Today? thread...

I got this one today and it's a very nice balance of flavours - not too zesty and not too sweet. Was sure if I'd like it but I can't put it down. £6.99 for 100ml is a bargain too... juice this cheap usually isn't as good as this.

Been using the Donut King Brand for a while now. I like the Vanilla Custard and Strawberry Cream. Prime Vapes stock them and it's where i got my last couple of bottles from, think it's them that have a Coconut flavour i want to try.

Been using the Donut King Brand for a while now. I like the Vanilla Custard and Strawberry Cream. Prime Vapes stock them and it's where i got my last couple of bottles from, think it's them that have a Coconut flavour i want to try.

I do remember you talking about them, probably why they were on my mind when looking at liquids to try :)

Based on the Key Lime Creme I'd definitely be keen to try more of their range.

How does the strawberry in the Strawberry Custard taste on the scale of strawberry sweets (Chewits, Starburst, Fruitella etc) > strawberry jam > fresh strawberries? I'm fussy af about strawberry liquids :D

Drip Hacks order in.
2 x 250ml Hackshots of Xmas Special Strawberry Custard ( before they delete it )
1 x 250ml Hackstot of Mango.

I do remember you talking about them, probably why they were on my mind when looking at liquids to try :)

Based on the Key Lime Creme I'd definitely be keen to try more of their range.

How does the strawberry in the Strawberry Custard taste on the scale of strawberry sweets (Chewits, Starburst, Fruitella etc) > strawberry jam > fresh strawberries? I'm fussy af about strawberry liquids :D

It's Strawberry Cream not Custard and i like it though for me the Strawberry could of been stronger flavour wise but i think that with all Strawberry Flavours lol. I like it better than the Dispergo Strawberry plus you get the Donut taste on the exhale which is why i like the brand.

It's Strawberry Cream not Custard and i like it though for me the Strawberry could of been stronger flavour wise but i think that with all Strawberry Flavours lol. I like it better than the Dispergo Strawberry plus you get the Donut taste on the exhale which is why i like the brand.

That sounds good, I'll have to try it!

Wotofo's for my VV Mesh Spools (and because they are a bargain) and the LV UB Pro because it's SS coils are great with TC and the kit tank has that stupid bung in it for TPD.

Screenshot 2021-09-29 094630.png

Some bits n bobs from Ali

Taifun GTR clone
GTR Glass tubes
KF long mode kit
Coil father screwdrivers
Wire cutters
Wire brush

Nothing im in a hurry for so long delivery time is fine.

Back
Top Bottom