What's new

What did you order today?

Purchased the Pulse AIO.5 a couple of months ago out of curiosity as much as anything, had never used a boro/bridge etc.
Been really enjoying (R)DL'ing for the first time in around 4 years but wanted to try something other than the included RBA.

Dispatched from Pro Vapes this afternoon.

Screenshot_20221103-102627_Gmail.jpg

Purchased the Pulse AIO.5 a couple of months ago out of curiosity as much as anything, had never used a boro/bridge etc.
Been really enjoying (R)DL'ing for the first time in around 4 years but wanted to try something other than the included RBA.

Dispatched from Pro Vapes this afternoon.

View attachment 296968

If you find yourself in the market for another the Rubik is awesome and so easy to wick :)

If you find yourself in the market for another the Rubik is awesome and so easy to wick :)

That and the Bridg'D V2 were the other two I was looking at.

Knew I'd regret poking my nose down THIS hole! Was on holiday when I ordered the AIO, I'll blame the sun/cocktails going to my head. Had steadfastly resisted until then.

some new juice too try from vaping101 ive heard good things about this trifle from @JohnNada & some mesh strips for when my Profile x arrives :D & thats it im skint after having the car brakes done lol.
Screenshotvvvvvvvvvvv.png

That and the Bridg'D V2 were the other two I was looking at.

Knew I'd regret poking my nose down THIS hole! Was on holiday when I ordered the AIO, I'll blame the sun/cocktails going to my head. Had steadfastly resisted until then.

The bridg v2 is good I use one in my bxr as my daily mod and rba. I did have two but sold one on there very easy to coil and wick flavour isn't to bad either lol

20221104_001106.jpg

I figured, why not. Just ordered a Smok TF-RTA of eBay for £9. Hoping it comes with both the G2 velocity deck and the G4 quad deck.

Today, the Postie brought me 2 x Molicel P26A 18650 Batteries and 2 x Single 18650 Battery Cases from Fogstar. :)

Back
Top Bottom