What's new

What did you order today?

Rounded up all the scraps of my old GCs on Fasttech and bought 22mm and 24mm heatsinks, some Muji pads and a few drip tips.

I spent ages going through the little they have listed trying to find stuff I would actually use and spend the exact amount I had in credits from my orders. Almost managed it - I now have $0.01 balance that it looks like I'm not going to be able to spend so I'm still sulking a bit.

Last edited:
Rounded up all the scraps of my old GCs on Fasttech and bought 22mm and 24mm heatsinks, some Muji pads and a few drip tips.

I spent ages going through the little they have listed trying to find stuff I would actually use and spend the exact amount I had in credits from my orders. Almost managed it - I now have $0.01 balance that it looks like I'm not going to be able to spend so I'm still sulking a bit.
only got 56cents GC left over. So it will stay with them.

2 100ml Shortfills. Irresistible Cherry and Grape, and Irresistible Cherry and Pineapple. Not tried these, but the Irresistible Cherry satisfies my sweet tooth, so hope these 2 are just as good.

Trying out some of @Lee's salts, and a couple of end of line bottles.

upload_2022-11-11_11-18-7.png

gtx rba so I can use my pioneer s rta without buying pants coils lol

Last edited:
Island Vapes only had 8 bottles of 3 ml nic Puff Dragon Redster yesterday so ordered them just to keep the staple diet topped up.

Back
Top Bottom