What's new

What did you order today?

Pushed the button on a Nautilus Prime X (black), a few spare Nautilus pods and a 510 adapter.

Have now spent far too much this month . I’ve spent far less than I would have done on the stinkies, but it’s surprising just how soon you get accustomed to the “spare” ££££ and almost resent spending it - Especialky in these high inflation/cost of living crisis times I

You'll not regret the Prime X though, my mainstay device when we go off on our travels. Get the rba heads though.

I received a Mobb 2 today and it's not playing nice with my Limelight tank (nor does my Mobb Mini, although I can get that one to work occasionally) so ordered a cheapo SXK boro to hopefully remedy the situation...

upload_2022-11-16_13-45-41.png

I received a Mobb 2 today and it's not playing nice with my Limelight tank (nor does my Mobb Mini, although I can get that one to work occasionally) so ordered a cheapo SXK boro to hopefully remedy the situation...

View attachment 298462
They fit in most slide glass boros tanks (that I've had) and if you don't mind a little scratch you can fit the mini in a snailtank

Just got a vindicator mech and a bonza mech for £50, even if the Kennedy turns out to be a clone I would have paid that for the bonza alone.

Screenshot_20221116_135742.jpg
Screenshot_20221116_135717.jpg

They fit in most slide glass boros tanks (that I've had) and if you don't mind a little scratch you can fit the mini in a snailtank

They both physically fit in the Limelight, and the Mini mostly works if I slide the tank up once it's fitted in the device (as you helpfully suggested in another thread), but no such luck with the M2. Works fine on a mod but as soon as I put it in the Limelight and then into my Pulse I get a short circuit error. Must just be a Mobb problem though as the Cloud RBA works perfectly in it.

They both physically fit in the Limelight, and the Mini mostly works if I slide the tank up once it's fitted in the device (as you helpfully suggested in another thread), but no such luck with the M2. Works fine on a mod but as soon as I put it in the Limelight and then into my Pulse I get a short circuit error. Must just be a Mobb problem though as the Cloud RBA works perfectly in it.
Hopefully the sxk tank will help, if not have you tried adjusting the positive pin of the pulse?

Back
Top Bottom