What's new

What did you order today?

some butter 02 & 03 & some juice recommended by @JohnNada oh & some more mesh strips all from Vaping101.
vaping101juice.png

Hopefully... and yeah, the pin has to be all the way in with the Mobbs.

It's good shit mate, let me know what you think ;)

will do bud & hey i never new supergood did 100ml till yesterday works out cheaper than getting the 60ml ;)

will do bud & hey i never new supergood did 100ml till yesterday works out cheaper than getting the 60ml ;)

Haha, yeah it's a good saving! I only buy the smaller bottles if I'm in a pinch until payday and need my Butter 02 fix :D

I've been using them for well over a year now for my drop shots never had any problems with them and always next day delivery.
I dont buy much juice, mostly mix my own but they have some that sound very close to what I like so I thought why not, cheap as chips.

Having had positive experiences with the Vaporesso Itank, I chose to purchase that vaporesso luxe x pod vape kit since I was searching for a pod that produces smaller clouds but yet offers you a beautiful flavour for the winter. Well, it took me thirty minutes. My spouse won it back from me and declared it to be his now. I have now re-ordered another one, read more about the Fantastic review.
Get this if you want a compact, convenient vape with excellent flavour (0.4 coil).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 18.14.21.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 18.14.21.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom