What's new

What did you order today?

Just been reading answered questions on that listing and they point to it being a good clone(homage)

ahhh just noticed its a clone, ive had clone one before but lost it & at this price im not fussed lol also just seen the maker as well Brand Name: SUB TWO

That's the clone gamble unfortunately, we've all played the game trying, hoping to save some cash. Some are undoubtedly better than others.

That's the clone gamble unfortunately, we've all played the game trying, hoping to save some cash. Some are undoubtedly better than others.
I was looking for one a while back and only 1 place had either gold or rainbow .....no thanks

I used to buy clones in the beginning mostly buying quantity over quality . Don't frequent china sites so often now .don't actually buy much kit TBH

I was looking for one a while back and only 1 place had either gold or rainbow .....no thanks

I used to buy clones in the beginning mostly buying quantity over quality . Don't frequent china sites so often now .don't actually buy much kit TBH

I have only bought 1 clone, an RDA when I didn't have the money to buy the original several years ago, then found an original for about 20 quid more, clone was about 12 quid real one was 30ish when I could not afford it, the clone rusted and the original is still going. A clone is not just the design its the quality of materials used etc.

Must agree, trying to reign it in myself, a burgeoning cupboard says I have plenty already.

was going to order the new GeekVape L200 (Aegis Legend 2) Classic 200W 21700 but thought nahh & gone for another Gaur21 in blue & thats my last order till after chrimbo ;)
Screenshotgaur.png

Back
Top Bottom