What's new

What did you order today?

Ordered some 25AWG (0.45mm) Kanthal from wireandstuff/crazy wire company cause I’ve ran out of standard issue 24AWG (0.5mm) Kanthal. I have emailed wireandstuff/crazy wire company prior to ordering cause the reviews they’ve got is mixed of both positive and negative and they’ve gave me their reassurance to order. I paid them through PayPal so if they fail to deliver I can just force a refund.

Ordered some 25AWG (0.45mm) Kanthal from wireandstuff/crazy wire company cause I’ve ran out of standard issue 24AWG (0.5mm) Kanthal. I have emailed wireandstuff/crazy wire company prior to ordering cause the reviews they’ve got is mixed of both positive and negative and they’ve gave me their reassurance to order. I paid them through PayPal so if they fail to deliver I can just force a refund.

I've bought from them several times in the past with no problems. On one occasion I ordered a spool of MTL wire that was showing as being in stock that wasn't - but they mailed me and offered either a refund or a list of alternatives to consider. I wouldn't worry, I've found them to be decent.

I've bought from them several times in the past with no problems. On one occasion I ordered a spool of MTL wire that was showing as being in stock that wasn't - but they mailed me and offered either a refund or a list of alternatives to consider. I wouldn't worry, I've found them to be decent.
It’s my first time using them so only spent a tenner and £2.50 for first class shipping for a trail run. If everything goes well with this order I might pick up a few more spools. Just finding 25awg (0.45mm) round wire is quite hard, I’ve got 25awg flat wire from stealthvape but that’ll be used in a different application to what I’ll use the round wire for.

With the Kangertech RBAs 24awg is too thick and ohms out too low and 26awg works well but ohms out too high so it’s finding that middle ground. Plus 25awg flat wire works good too but it’s cross section is too wide.

BP Mods TMD Boro Tank & TMD coils
bp-mods-tmd-boro-tank-coilspods-ecigone-vape-shop-uk_small.png

1 BP Mods TMD Boro Tank 1 £29.99
bp-mods-tmd-replacement-pro-coils-coilspods-ecigone-vape-shop-uk_small.png

2 BP Mods TMD Replacement Pro Coils1.05OHM MTL 2 £23.98

Back
Top Bottom