What's new

What did you order today?

Sunday ordered the new flush nut and shell for the sx mini aio still stuck in Aberdeen. atleast v101 done there job and got it out quickly just rm suck lol

Never say never....
I don’t think tracking is really keeping up with what’s actually happening.
One moment my TMD Boro tank was taking it easy in Sheffield, and then - in the space of 20 hours - it was in Swansea, then Cardigan and then on my doorstep.
Fingers crossed for you

Some @Digbys Inca from his sale :2thumbsup:

upload_2022-12-23_9-40-7.png

A SXmini Dot adapter kit to collect later from Vaping101 to finally use the TMD Dot that @hack400 kindly sent me.

Some Cotton Gods cotton too.

A SXmini Dot adapter kit to collect later from Vaping101 to finally use the TMD Dot that @hack400 kindly sent me.

Some Cotton Gods cotton too.

Could have sent you one got a spare but quicker picking one up I guess lol

Got a dovpo college coming next week or the week after

Could have sent you one got a spare but quicker picking one up I guess lol

Got a dovpo college coming next week or the week after

Appreciate that mate, but as you say... quicker just walking in. I actually only needed the new flush nut as the original cover worked fine and I already had the metal plate thing. TMD now working brilliantly so my gf is happy.

Waited as I know Vapoureyes here in Oz has great sales.
Today they had their Boxing day sale. Heaps off of everything.
Got a bunch of coils for the Zeus tanks for me and the misses , some concentrates and syringes. Saved plenty to tide us over till they have the Sofy, start of financial year sale. They have the best sales here out of everyone and dealt with them for years. Only place here that gives points (others give them but with fine print conditions), then have crazy sales and on top of the crazy sales discounts lets you still use the points for more of a discount. Why I go back year after year. Cheapest lowest free post limit too. Mine today was free Xpress post.
Any other OZ vapers here check the sale out.
https://vapoureyes.com.au/
Good one. :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom