What's new

What did you order today?

did you use OPENBAR discount code?

I was about to use their site to order something but........

not working
9EE806C3-8722-4B6D-8BA8-609128597F02.jpeg

hmmn, seems like it does not work or slightly dodgy when you first look at the site to bring you in, come on @grayhaze you can do better..... what does 1P actually mean is it 1 pence?

grey.jpg

hmmn, seems like it does not work or slightly dodgy when you first look at the site to bring you in, come on @grayhaze you can do better..... what does 1P actually mean is it 1 pence?

View attachment 303609
You get 1p of each Nic Salt.... What a bargain :) hahaha There is always something to catch the buyer out who does not pay attention, isn't there!.
Would love to know what they do mean tho???......

I’m sure it said only 1 per order… That was earlier because I was going to order some. Can’t see anything on there now though

Got a voucher for xmas to use and thought I'd take advantage of the christmas code

Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 11.09.28 pm.png

A black Nautilus 3 to match my Dovpo College Xmas pressie and a pack of coils from TECC, very Goth.

Just received a breadboard to practise my soldering today, then I'll be transplanting one of those College boards. also treated myself to some soldering wire with the rosen flux cores :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received a breadboard to practise my soldering today, then I'll be transplanting one of those College boards. also treated myself to some soldering wire with the rosen flux cores :D

I await the video. :D

Back
Top Bottom