What's new

What did you order today?

After selling a bit of unused stuff recently, I've gone a bit mad over the last few days and spent far too much - I'm really not in my right mind ATM and taken complete leave of my senses (if I ever had any)... and daren't even post what....

At least my Mum talked me out of panic buying a really high-end AIO on Christmas day as I was about to pull the trigger.

In my defense, and if there is any comfort in it, my purchases were a bit more sensible and at least at heavily discounted sale prices - and I have at least upgraded my kit a bit...

I've got a bit more selling to do now though to put things right.

Perhaps I'll find the guts to share it and post it in vapemail in the next few days, but I think I'm going to need a bit of understanding...

Don't worry @Astral, no one here is ever going to judge you for buying vape gear! ;)

Here's my order for collection tomorrow...

Screenshot_20221229-191716_Chrome.jpg

Only the Donut King and Crypt tank are for me, the rest is for my gf.

After selling a bit of unused stuff recently, I've gone a bit mad over the last few days and spent far too much - I'm really not in my right mind ATM and taken complete leave of my senses (if I ever had any)... and daren't even post what....

At least my Mum talked me out of panic buying a really high-end AIO on Christmas day as I was about to pull the trigger.

In my defense, and if there is any comfort in it, my purchases were a bit more sensible and at least at heavily discounted sale prices - and I have at least upgraded my kit a bit...

Perhaps I'll find the guts to share it and post it in vapemail in the next few days, but I think I'm going to need a bit of understanding...
Don't be to hard on your self could be worse things you're spending your money on mate.

Ordered and released a Carbonated Nuka Cola range which is a parallel range to my Ice Cold Nuka Cola range of eliquids on Dripper Labs. All 6mg salts that are 30ml in capacity cause I’m low on eliquid for MTL.

Mate you have to treat yourself in life!. Its nice and will make you feel good when you start using it. Everyone over thinks some things but the little saying I go by is, If you can change it there and then, then do what you have to do to change , If not just move on and enjoy yourself mate!..
Have a lovely New Year buddy!...

Tempted to pick up a Golden Greek Caspardina RTA along with multiple airflow pins, 2ml extension, 4ml extension, 6ml extension and some airflow cages.

Back
Top Bottom