What's new

What did you order today?

Mate you have to treat yourself in life!. Its nice and will make you feel good when you start using it. Everyone over thinks some things but the little saying I go by is, If you can change it there and then, then do what you have to do to change , If not just move on and enjoy yourself mate!..
Have a lovely New Year buddy!...

You're absolutely right @MattC, I love to have a little rotation that I can cycle though too, but my trouble is that I have psychotic episodes that send the lot to pot, and so often end up doing something daft.

Fortunately, on this occasion no harm was done but that's only because my Mum walked in on me trying to buy a £300+ AIO on Christmas day and put a stop to it. Goodness know where I'd have been without that bit of good fortune. I really haven't got that kind of money to throw around on vaping gear, no matter how nice they are.

God bless Mum's and their common sense. Where would we all be without them? Even as a grown man she's my rock and still the best source of advice and stability I've got.

You're absolutely right @MattC, I love to have a little rotation that I can cycle though too, but my trouble is that I have psychotic episodes that send the lot to pot, and so often end up doing something daft.

Fortunately, on this occasion no harm was done but that's only because my Mum walked in on me trying to buy a £300+ AIO on Christmas day and put a stop to it. Goodness know where I'd have been without that bit of good fortune. I really haven't got that kind of money to throw around on vaping gear, no matter how nice they are.

God bless Mum's and their common sense. Where would we all be without them? Even as a grown man she's my rock and still the best source of advice and stability I've got.
I get what you are saying, at least you can open up about stuff, which is good. And because of that I think you sort of know within yourself when you need to take a steep back. Just keep on, keeping on mate. We are all here for a purpose.

Some more Grado headphones, since I found this brand they have increased the immersive enjoyment of music so much more! BTW just pluging into a smart phone is not the way to enjoy these you need at least an external valve amp to go through ;)

gredo3.png

Some more Grado headphones, since I found this brand they have increased the immersive enjoyment of music so much more! BTW just pluging into a smart phone is not the way to enjoy these you need at least an external valve amp to go through ;)

View attachment 304121
Blimey!!! I should think anyone even contemplating plugging those into a smart phone should be shot on sight :17:

Bought myself a slightly early Birthday present/s.
I popped over to Evolution Vaping and bought:
Gun metal Siren V4
Blue Troll X
3x MTL drip tips
White Derlin Boro tank.
Had to spring for DPD, just to get it this month, too!

You would be surprised, you could plug them in to a smartphone and lots do just for the look, but they would not be to full potential. After research I worked it out. If you are interested check this thread out.

https://www.headphonesty.com/2019/04/headphone-impedance-demystified/
I won’t lie and say I understood all of it, but very interesting. Back in the day, I got a decent pair of Senneheiser cans to complement my NAD 3020 (that should give you an idea of the decade lol).
They were recommended as part of a group test by one of the mags and, whilst not cheap, even taking inflation into account, were a steal compared with your recent purchase. But, quality costs, and to do the source & amplification justice …..
Enjoy them :)

Back
Top Bottom