What's new

What did you order today?

Couldn't say no with 20% off...

Screenshot_20221226-153328_Chrome.jpg

...and a couple of new batteries for it.

Screenshot_20221226-154313_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
another vandy vape kylin M pro rta some peeps dont like em i love em & seen as i cant find a unity for love nor money this will do me :)
Screenshotvvkmpro.png

Grabbed two more dovpo college mods from evolution vaping to rip out their DNA 60 boards for future repairs. It's a no brainer at £30 a pop.

Grabbed two more dovpo college mods from evolution vaping to rip out their DNA 60 boards for future repairs. It's a no brainer at £30 a pop.

I'm leaving it in mine but out of interest how do you get it out as apart from the 510 plate there isn't a screw to be seen elsewhere?

I'm leaving it in mine but out of interest how do you get it out as apart from the 510 plate there isn't a screw to be seen elsewhere?
The screen is glued down. If you pry it up from the rounded edge (avoiding the screen cable at the other end) you get to the rest of the screws and gubbins.

The screen is glued down. If you pry it up from the rounded edge (avoiding the screen cable at the other end) you get to the rest of the screws and gubbins.

The battery side from the pic I seen you post on here and mine should be here soon got confirmation it's been shipped so should be fun

Thought about it as you say its a cheap dna60 board and screen but i need to wait for penny's to hit the bank lol

Grey Haze website says 1p Bar Salts, so i stuck 100 in the cart expecting £1 total.
Load of bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom