What's new

What did you order today?

@JohnNada

Screenshot_20230111_171153_Chrome.jpg

Excellent!

If it was a few minutes late going live on the site you can blame me for distracting Andy :oops2:
Do I have you to blame for the stubby tank not dropping with the rest too? My order would have been at 5:02 if I didn't wait 5 minutes to see if the stubby tank was forthcoming lol

Do I have you to blame for the stubby tank not dropping with the rest too? My order would have been at 5:02 if I didn't wait 5 minutes to see if the stubby tank was forthcoming lol

No idea bud, I was in Coop by then :D

Absolutely nothing!

Had a mind to order some more juice but went through a drawerful of the stuff to “take stock” first.

Sorted it out into 4 piles:

Oh yes!
I wouldn’t say no
Beer goggles
Wouldn’t touch it with your mod

The latter pile got binned; I went through the Beer Goggles pile again - some got promoted and some got relegated (& binned).
Concluded that I need to use up a lot of what I’ve already got before ordering more :(

Absolutely nothing!

Had a mind to order some more juice but went through a drawerful of the stuff to “take stock” first.

Sorted it out into 4 piles:

Oh yes!
I wouldn’t say no
Beer goggles
Wouldn’t touch it with your mod

The latter pile got binned; I went through the Beer Goggles pile again - some got promoted and some got relegated (& binned).
Concluded that I need to use up a lot of what I’ve already got before ordering more :(

I need to do this also, drawer is filled with juices, mostly DIY cant remember if they were good or not, probably not :17:

been looking for ages for a pineapple chunks eliquid & then while browsing arse book i noticed @Ian (Dispergo) post on facebook so order in & give it a bash :) also went with mango passion fruit pear shortfill & cant wait to try these new liquids.
Screenshotdispo.png

Back
Top Bottom