What's new

What did you order today?

I said I wasnt going to buy anything else till next christmas but unfortunately my faithful Eleaf Tria died and II didnt have another silver battery mod for my juggernaut mini as most of my taniks are black sooooo... something cheap and cheerful
drag.jpg

I said I wasnt going to buy anything else till next christmas but unfortunately my faithful Eleaf Tria died and II didnt have another silver battery mod for my juggernaut mini as most of my taniks are black sooooo... something cheap and cheerful
View attachment 305453
Far be it from me to say “I told you so”, but ............;)

Thelema Solo DNA100C by LostVape... even if I promised myself to make a pause after ordering Hyperion recently.
Perhaps I'm addicted to the brand...;)

Thelema Solo DNA100C by LostVape... even if I promised myself to make a pause after ordering Hyperion recently.
Perhaps I'm addicted to the brand...;)

Nothing to be ashamed of, 99% of us on here have done the exact same thing one time or another. I think Lost Vape are one of the better brands to be addicted to.

The wind & rain kept me awake half the night, so I reached for the card.......

A pair of Molicel P28’s from our friends at Fogstar
Some Nautilus coils
Some juices, including a first-time purchase of some Supergood juices because I read they are, err, super good ;)

The wind & rain kept me awake half the night, so I reached for the card.......

A pair of Molicel P28’s from our friends at Fogstar
Some Nautilus coils
Some juices, including a first-time purchase of some Supergood juices because I read they are, err, super good ;)

I'm the opposite, wind and rain reminds me of when I used to go carp fishing, all snug in my bivvy listening to the rain patter dreaming of catching the biggest fish, then waking up in the morning blanking! :)

Back
Top Bottom