What's new

What did you order today?

C'mon bud, you're long enough in the vape game to know it'll not arrive until it's good and ready. Tracking numbers mean bugger all these days anyway.

I order all the time from them and as @SkyBlueJ said ive never had a problem also always been next day delivery so I am sure you will get your order ok mate.
Thing is I don't want tracking on same day, what's the point in that, I want my parcel going to a collect store not my home address.

Thing is I don't want tracking on same day, what's the point in that, I want my parcel going to a collect store not my home address.
Oh i see mate ive never collected from a store from them before always have my order delivered to my door via DPD.

A nice little package from Ecigone using @Mitz very kind giveaway prize of a £50 voucher and after much searching their website this is what i ordered.

1 x Another Dead Rabbit Max RDA in Army Green ( one of my favourite RDAs at the moment )
1 x THC x Mike Vapes Blaze Solo RDA ( Lava Black )
1 x THC x Mike Vapes Blaze Solo RDA Glass ( Replacement Cap )
All come to £48.58 with 10% discount + £3.49 for nextday delivery via DPD = A grand total of £2.07 to pay :)
Thank you again so much @Mitz you have really made my weekend :)

a tea infuser from aliexpress for cleaning the steel rods on the stubby & profile rdta.
Screenshot.png

Back
Top Bottom