What's new

What did you order today?

I am vaping that Dripping Desserts Rice Pudding Raspberry Jam at the moment and must say it is very nice mate i have also got the Rice Pudding steeping at the moment.
Hi bud only just seen this, this my second lot of this at first I was a bit sceptical as I'd seen a couple reviews saying it was not as expected, but I thought sod will still try it & it really does taste like the real thing to me & quickly becoming a regular order.

Hi bud only just seen this, this my second lot of this at first I was a bit sceptical as I'd seen a couple reviews saying it was not as expected, but I thought sod will still try it & it really does taste like the real thing to me & quickly becoming a regular order.
I was the same mate a little sceptical about it but like you say it tastes just like the real thing i tried the rice pudding one this morning but found it did not have much taste on the inhale but got a very nice creamy taste on the exhale so put it back for a bit of a longer steep and see how it tastes in about another 2 weeks it would of had a 6 week steep by then so fingers crossed.

Tribute Shortfills ‘The Full Range’ by Manabush. All in 3mg for my MTL devices.

I’ve never actually found a tobacco liquid I love, but after seeing all the good reviews on here thought it was worth a punt for the price!

Last edited:
A bunch of stuff to collect later from Vaping101...

V101a.png V101b.png

The Legend 2, Dead Rabbit M and batteries are for my daughter as her current Aegis Solo and Kylin M Pro are on their last legs. Should be a nice upgrade for her.

Juice order so far...
1 Captains Custard Lemon Curd conentrate.
1 Captains Custard Strawberry concentrate.
1 Captains Custard Cinnamon Danish concentrate.
1 Jax Peanutbutter concentrate.
1 Bastard Sauce concentrate.
And 1ltr of pg/vg base mix.

Back
Top Bottom