What's new

What did you order today?

Just ordered a Damn Vape Mongrel RDA Subway Edition in blue to sit on my Clutch mech.
Also a Damn Vape TMF 810 6 in 1 Drip Tip Kit both from Ecigone.

500ml of PG That may or may not have some "fairy juice " in it :54:...from the Fairy Liquid Hub :D

Last edited:
Haven't been on here in a long while... and now I know why as I've just splurged :doh:
Incoming Aspire boxx aio, cthulu hastur aio, sxk euc Bridge, cthulu 520 rba, 400mls of juice, and a juggerknot v2....

Someone please confirm the boro choices weren't a mistake :54: or at least recommend more choices for bridges :D

Last lot of sxk billet stuff ans additional bridges and boros got moved on as couldn't stop the buggers leaking:22:

Picked up a Sith. Hoping it’s can move the DPro mini, off the top of my Clutch 21.
If not it’ll match well with the Pump Squonker. But it’ll need to be very good, to move the Samdwich.
The DPRO Mini is my favourite RDA too with the Wotofo Elder Dragon coming in second, I’m interested to hear what you think of the Sith as I’ve been eyeing it up too.
My latest order is a Nitrous RDTA in the red and black that’s been washed and dried and now ready to put a build in it.

Screenshot_20230410-094801_Outlook.jpg

Small order until pay day from flawless vape as always looking forward to seeing what u get for a 5er mystery box

Back
Top Bottom