What's new

What did you order today?

@Astral
I'm still struggling badly with my psychotic madness. I went and put my name down for a Harpy Slim today, and I've already got a C-Bot and a Maxine 60 on the way.... and those are just going to add to the Hoko-E, Eternity X, APEX and Armour C4 I've already bought this year, and I don't think I'm done yet....

Oh and I've got some lovely stab wood Eternity X and Stubby panels coming too... and probably some other stuff but I can't remember half of what I'm doing at the moment.
Seems you have a compulsion to hoard (what I consider) ugly stuff .I see no endearing qualities in those you've listed mate .I'm not jealous 1 single iota

And I believe you've got a real problem that you need to get a handle on ...seriously

Don't reply as I'm gonna put you on ignore as I don't wish to witness what's coming

A little resupply of Darkstar eliquids. Next payday I’m topping up on some more Dripper Labs and releasing some new creations.
F6855089-5512-4010-9311-2384F8302E5C.jpeg

I just ordered 3 aspire revvo tanks @ £0.65 from ifancyone, gotta be worth a shot at that price.

The bad news is that the zelos nano for a tenner is showing as sold out

Back
Top Bottom