What's new

What did you order today?

Some more Black rose carmilla, its the first juice flavour iv reordered since starting vaping 4 months ago. Iv liked several iv tried but none enough to reorder. Although doozys glazed biscoff came close.

Some more Black rose carmilla, its the first juice flavour iv reordered since starting vaping 4 months ago. Iv liked several iv tried but none enough to reorder. Although doozys glazed biscoff came close.
If you like biscoff, you need to try this one.
It is 100% biscoff.

https://www.qualityeliquids.com/product/lotus-biscoff/

I've ordered it several times. Top vendor.

I also have a bottle of the glazed biscoff and it's nothing compared to the quality liquids version.

Funny you should mention the Clownz liquid as I just ordered a bottle to try from LoV along with some other stuff...

Supergood - Butter 06 100ml (inc x2 free nic shots)
Wick Liqour - Deja VooDoo 10ml 10mg Salts (x2)
Clownz - Biscoff Milkshake 10ml 10mg Salts
Zeus Juice - Death by Bunny 10ml 10mg Salts
OFRF A1 0.13ohm Mesh Strips
Vapefly Firebolt M Cotton

I love the Clownz Biscoff Milkshake. I think i have similar tastes to you, so i think you'll like it.

I'm still struggling badly with my psychotic madness. I went and put my name down for a Harpy Slim today, and I've already got a C-Bot and a Maxine 60 on the way.... and those are just going to add to the Hoko-E, Eternity X, APEX and Armour C4 I've already bought this year, and I don't think I'm done yet....

Oh and I've got some lovely stab wood Eternity X and Stubby panels coming too... and probably some other stuff but I can't remember half of what I'm doing at the moment.

Treated myself to a mod. Now I'll wait till next month to get an arise from creme de vape.

Back
Top Bottom