What's new

What did you order today?

I had a nite ore charger about 8 years ago & was probably a knock off it died within a month, so I bought my current charger an xtar VC4 & had no issues with, but you watch now I've said this the cooker will die on its arse [emoji6]View attachment 324762

I have the VC4 but i need the power supply for it, usb seems to take ages, seems a good charger though.

I have the VC4 but i need the power supply for it, usb seems to take ages, seems a good charger though.

fogstar sells the power leads i think, im using the power lead that came with the Xtar queen ant & like i say never had an issue, i think with some these chargers its lottery if they work ;)

Funny thing is i gave my son a charger a while back and also the power supply i now need lol. It only happens to me.

Bought a VooPoo Argus G and some nic salts for when I’m out and about.

Retiring the XROS 3 as I always get spitback/ juice in my mouth.

Seen it recommended a bit on here so hoping it solves problem! :2thumbsup:

Newsflash, home team scored in the 89th minute from a discount code spot kick!!!

Drakes rabona'd me in with a cheeky weekend20 manuevre, the crowd gasped and then cheered wildly.

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 10.12.28 am.png

A replacement PockeX glass as the missus came back from the hairdressers and dropped it, threw in some Nautilus coils for free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom