What's new

What did you order today?

afew things from ecigone

LUXE XR Max Kit in blue & spare pod

Holy Cow Banana Milk shake shortie & a T-Shirt From Amazon :)

s-l500.jpg

A few different shortfills to try from ecigclouds

Edit :- some of these clearance juices belie their low cost so far found a nice cola and a very nice peach fizz.

Last edited:
No sign of a clone so I decided to push the boat out and spend some dosh I've saved from mixing my own juice, well that's my excuse, and ordered the Arcana 22 from LPV, £75 shipped.

No sign of a clone so I decided to push the boat out and spend some dosh I've saved from mixing my own juice, well that's my excuse, and ordered the Arcana 22 from LPV, £75 shipped.
That's a good price. Do you mind me asking, how did you manage to get it for that, says 99E on the site?

That's a good price. Do you mind me asking, how did you manage to get it for that, says 99E on the site?

Logged into my account, ordered it and used up loyalty points I had. No doubt the bank will charge something for a foreign currency transaction but I reckon that comes out at £75. Still pricey but hey ho, it's a treat, hopefully.

upload_2023-7-15_10-30-36.png

Well my mind has been made up for me. The Ripley seemed cheaper at ECig Warehouse and looked like the only place i could get a Silver one. Looked at Trust Pilot and the reviews don't show them in a very good light so i will leave well alone. Got my eye on something else while i consider a Black Ripley.

Well my mind has been made up for me. The Ripley seemed cheaper at ECig Warehouse and looked like the only place i could get a Silver one. Looked at Trust Pilot and the reviews don't show them in a very good light so i will leave well alone. Got my eye on something else while i consider a Black Ripley.

Ecigw are a dropshipper so might be weeks or month sometimes never. but people do fall for we have it instock in the uk

Back
Top Bottom