What's new

What did you order today?

Went the ECIGONE Route instead, bought some coils to get free delivery, then noticed delivery is cheaper than the Coils which i really didn't need.

Wb5gPPZl.png

Ecigw are a dropshipper so might be weeks or month sometimes never. but people do fall for we have it instock in the uk

I don't know why but i kind of knew but didn't know for definite, it's like when you think somethings not right. Thanks for letting me know.

I don't know why but i kind of knew but didn't know for definite, it's like when you think somethings not right. Thanks for letting me know.

Seen far too many people fall for it. it's just a big joke they get your money then you have to wait and hopefully it arrives or you need to try and get your money back.

Picked up two rba's for a nice price but will end up selling one of them lol

Seen far too many people fall for it. it's just a big joke they get your money then you have to wait and hopefully it arrives or you need to try and get your money back.

Picked up two rba's for a nice price but will end up selling one of them lol

Plus it's not that cheap to say you have to wait ages, i don't know why but i looked on Trust Pilot which is something i don't normally do. I am glad i did though, i was only looking at them because i really wanted a Silver one. End up with a Black one but it's the same Tank so not that bothered. I have a Black Carbon DNA Centaurus that i have hardly used and went searching through my gear for it earlier, should fit nicely

Ouch! Contemplating placing an order with KHW for a Dvarw FL DL and a selection of extras but…. A lot of money all the same :(

Todays orders are......
1 Jax Peanut Butter concentrate.
1 Jax Banana concentrate.
1 Creme Kong Strawberry concentrate.
1 IGV Cola concentrate.
4 x Empty 150ml bottles.
1 & a half ltrs of VG.
10 x Nic Shots 100% VG.

loads of stuff from Manabush again
mail
The Dairy Divergent - Full Range of UK Lush Dairy Eliquids × 1
30ml for 6mg

mail
The Spiritwalker Reborn - Full Range Biscuit Bakery Eliquid × 1
20mls

I hate this stuff it keeps running out all the time.

Back
Top Bottom