What's new

What did you order today?

Aye, we could be doing with a bit more interaction, been a bit slow here of late, nice to see you though. :)

Aye, we could be doing with a bit more interaction, been a bit slow here of late, nice to see you though. :)
Been meaning to involve myself more but work gets in the way now. Always busy . I'm a night nutter ,love staying up late and having a chat but work is getting earlier . That's how things go I suppose.

I suppose there's not much in the way of vape gear to discuss anyway, pods and disposables are killing the scene in the name of convenience. Folks aren't willing to invest the time to actually learn wtf they are doing and just want auto-draw simplicity.

I suppose there's not much in the way of vape gear to discuss anyway, pods and disposables are killing the scene in the name of convenience. Folks aren't willing to invest the time to actually learn wtf they are doing and just want auto-draw simplicity.
I have zero interest in pods and all that stuff that goes with it. As you know I didn't get on with the boro stuff just cause I'm a RTA man. Like my wire, like my build, like my flavour. Not even watching you tube anymore because its all pods, and also if I go to the local shop in the morning to get my newspaper I cant see the person behind the counter because of all the fucking elf things and juices they have in front of them in massive displays .

You should have a sneaky peek at the Aer, it's just about all I've been using and the Tripod 2 of late.

Running Desperately low on wire, i never seem to have enough of the Gauges i use most and had to put in a small order with Stealthvape.

0HvlE8xl.png

Bit of an over exageration there.

Back
Top Bottom