What's new

What did you order today?

You might have to use some different wire for now. Try the bras in M&S the underwire ones are good for sub ohm stuff. You can get the wire out when you try them on in the changing room. Not sure what changing room you would use though. :27:

Was that an attempt at humour ?. You should know i don't Sub Ohm and M&S is for you posh type :P

Was that an attempt at humour ?. You should know i don't Sub Ohm and M&S is for you posh type :P
It was an attempt. Sadly it failed. I only look through the M&S windows. I have no idea what goes on in there. I must admit, I am a little bit posh because I always wash the teaspoons rather than just rinse them.

A couple of orders this morning.

D8idn8bl.png

og3cGR7l.png

Ordered a Wotofo H17 RBA for the Wotofo NexMesh Sub Ohm tank in Silver from Flawless Vapes since it was on offer for £0.45 plus £3 ish for shipping.

Also a Wotofo NexMesh Pro Sub Ohm tank in Silver from Ecigclouds for £17.

nearly placed the exact same order at legionofvapours but they changed there payment system so went with vaping 101
Screenshot101.png

I ordered a bubble glass for the arbiter solo and I'm in two minds to order the pioneer insider rta 1.5v and some coilogy wire.

Back
Top Bottom