What's new

What did you order today?

Honestly hope it's good for you. Would be nice for some feedback when you get it.

Hi Simon G, great to see you pop in. Hope you’re well. [emoji4]

Hi mate, yeah I'm good thanks... had some ups and downs like we all do but things are good at the moment.

Hope you are well too, I do pop in occasionally but I don't spend much time online these days. I try and avoid it as much as possible as I just end up wasting time when I really could be doing something more productive. :)

Also I miss Helen a lot and it makes me sad being on here.

Hi mate, yeah I'm good thanks... had some ups and downs like we all do but things are good at the moment.

Hope you are well too, I do pop in occasionally but I don't spend much time online these days. I try and avoid it as much as possible as I just end up wasting time when I really could be doing something more productive. :)

Hi Si,

Yes all good here thanks. I know what you mean on both the counts, the time online and Helen is a big miss. Still can’t believe she isn’t going to pop-up with some wise words :)

Ordered a Bishop RTA from the Classifieds. Think i only need the Pioneer 1.5 RTA then i will be happy, until the next one comes along at least.

Another Amazon voucher from work means buying needless gear :2thumbsup:

A couple of Ijoy Captain 2 mods. Yeah,I know they’re old, yeah I know they’re bulky af, yeah I know the UI is straight outta a 1987 ZX Spectrum but I’ve always wanted one, and never had one, so there. :)

I miss her too. But I also miss you. Nice to see you Si :10:

Back
Top Bottom