What's new

What did you order today?

Peppermint and Spearmint concentrates from Vapable as I finished off the last of mine on a litre mix session.

Whoops my finger slipped lol. Also thinking about the steamcrave meson aio and the midg rba.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-06-02-01-44-237_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-06-02-01-44-237_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2023-08-06-02-01-54-046_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-06-02-01-54-046_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 29
Whoops my finger slipped lol. Also thinking about the steamcrave meson aio and the midg rba.

SC Meson AIO is a nice piece of kit, i hardly put mine down since i got it. The only thing i dislike about it is the screen being at the bottom but there isn't anywhere else it could go really.

It had been on there since Mid May but i must of kept missing it. As soon as i noticed i was on it like a Wasp on jam lol. I will let you know how good it is when it arrives if you want.
Snap re missing it in the classies, no doubt it will be every bit as good as its cousin the Ripley (have a couple of them and love them)......next time:anyone:

Snap re missing it in the classies, no doubt it will be every bit as good as its cousin the Ripley (have a couple of them and love them)......next time:anyone:

I only recently found out it was bottom fill, i have been chasing one for a while but never really checked reviews. It was only by chance that i was reading a post and someone mentioned it. I don't mind bottom filled Tanks but was a bit shocked that the Bishop was when i found out. Wanting a Pioneer or the newer 1.5 next, does looking for new stuff ever end.

Back
Top Bottom